The contest aims at encouraging young researchers to generate new
technologies, products and services, fostering their skills to deliver and
promote their research findings.
The contest invites undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate
students and young scientists (aged under 35) of chemical engineering to
present their innovative and research ideas.
The scope of the contest embraces the following areas:
– chemistry and chemical engineering;
– automation, electromechanics and development of engineering
– IT in chemical complex;
– power engineering and energy efficiency;
– ecology and environmental protection;
– economy and management of chemical enterprises.
The competition has two rounds.
Round 1 – distance, the jury will assess the projects submitted to the
contest (see project submission guidelines at http://petro.belstu.by)
and select the best projects for Round 2. The Round is to be completed by
Round 2 – onsite, the selected projects will be presented by the
authors (5 -10 min.). The Round is to be completed on 30.11.2020.
The contest winners will be announced on 1.12.2020.